Local Emergency Planning Committee
- Meets quarterly (view calendar (PDF))
- Location varies, see the calendar
Meeting Status: Unconfirmed
Please check this web page 24 hours in advance to confirm this meeting. In the event there is no quorum of LEPC members, the July 12, 2017 LEPC meeting may be canceled or rescheduled.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Group II: Law Enforcement, civil defense, firefighting, emergency medical, first aid, health, local environmental, hospital and transportation
- Ben Davis, Maricopa County Air Quality Department
- Scott Grane, City of Phoenix Fire Department
- Jared Grow, Banner Health
- Brian Hickey, City of Mesa Fire Department
- Georgina Marin, Maricopa County Department of Public Health
- Joan Minichiello, Maricopa County Environmental Services Department
- Janine Wilmoth, City of Glendale Division of Emergency Management
- Group III: Broadcast and Print Media
- Aaron Farnham, Bonneville International, KTAR
- Group V: Owners and Operators of facilities subject to the requirements of EPCRA
- Michael Engle, MGC Pure Chemicals America, Inc.
- Chris Haupt, DPC Enterprises, L.P.
- Group VI: Citizens at Large
- Michael Fusco, volunteer/retired
- Billy Ross, volunteer/retired
Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG)
The Maricopa County LEPC serves as the distribution point for the Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG). The ERG is a guidebook for first responders during the initial phase of a dangerous goods/hazardous materials incident.
Tier II Reporting
For information about filing the annual Chemical Inventory Report Form (Tier II Report) and chemical spill reporting, visit the Arizona Emergency Response Commission website.
The Public Access and Availability of EPCRA Information
Under the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA), any person may obtain chemical information with respect to a specific facility by submitting a written request to the Commission or the Committee:
Arizona State Emergency Response Commission
Department of Environmental Quality
1110 W Washington Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85007