Flood Control District of Maricopa County
2801 W. Durango Street
Phoenix, AZ 85009
Phone: (602) 506-1501
Fax: (602) 506-4601
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
To report any concerns, damage or illegal dumping related to District facilities, please use the Structure Maintenance Public Concern Form.
Have a Floodplain Inquiry?
The following cities conduct their own floodplain management:
- City of Avondale: (623) 333-4200
- Town of Fountain Hills: (480) 816-5100
- Town of Gilbert: (480) 503-6848
- City of Glendale: (623) 930-3656
- City of Goodyear: (623) 932-3005
- Town of Paradise Valley: (480) 348-3693
- City of Peoria: (623) 773-7345
- City of Phoenix: (602) 262-4960
- City of Scottsdale: (480) 312-2356
- City of Tempe: (480) 350-8288
- Town of Wickenburg: (928) 684-5451
- Town of Youngtown: (623) 933-8286
If you are requesting floodplain information for your property, please go to the Floodplain Management section of this Web site.
Send us your Questions and Comments
To contact the Web Developer regarding Web site issues, please send an e-mail to: FCDwebmaster@mail.maricopa.gov.