AQD Online Portal
Accessing the AQD Online Portal
The AQD Online Portal is used for submitting asbestos notifications and revisions, and for new permit applications, permit renewals, and minor/non-minor modifications for:
- General/ATO facilities
- Non-Title V facilities
- Title V facilities
To access the AQD Online Portal, the user must create an Electronic Signature account through the Environmental Protection Agencies Shared CROMERR Services (SCS). Once an account has been created, the user will have access to their facility through the AQD Online Portal.
STEP 1: Review the PDF guide or video tutorial below to create your electronic signature account through the Environmental Protection Agencies SCS electronic reporting site.
- How to Create a SCS Electronic Signature (PDF)
- Video Tutorial - How to Create a SCS Electronic Signature
If your organization/company has never had a permit with the Maricopa County Air Quality Department (MCAQD), or if your organization/company has recently changed ownership, submit the Shared CROMERR Services (SCS) Electronic Signature Registration Form before attempting to create your SCS electronic signature. Do not fill out this form if your organization/company already has a current permit with MCAQD.
Individual consultants and performance testing companies must register themselves as an organization/company before beginning the process of creating a SCS electronic signature.
STEP 2: Login to your electronic signature account to access the AQD Online Portal.
STEP 3: Access applicable guidance documents from resource links below to navigate through the portal.
Please be aware that a SCS electronic signature is strictly for individual use, and that it is a violation of federal law to use or share SCS login information with any other individual. If an individual is found to be in violation of the SCS Terms and Conditions, AQD Online Portal and SCS privileges will be permanently revoked.
Non-Title V, Title-V, and General Permit Resources
- Facility Contact Updates
- Submitting Compliance Reports
- Submitting Facility Inventory Changes
- Submitting a Permit Application
- Submitting a Permit Cancellation Request
- Submitting a Permit Renewal Application
- Submitting a Permit Modification Application
Virtual Inspection Resources
- Fuel Burning Virtual Inspection Records and Equipment Inventory Form
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) Virtual Inspection Records and Equipment Inventory Form
- Submitting a Virtual Inspection (PDF)
- Video Tutorial- Submitting Virtual Inspection Documents (mp4)
Asbestos NESHAP Notifications Resources
Emissions Inventory Resources
- Emissions Inventory Instructions
- Emissions Inventory Confidential Data Help Sheet
- Source Classification Codes and Emission Factors
- Emissions Inventory Online Demonstration
Performance Testing Resources
Paying Permit Fees and Invoices
When a user submits an application, registration, or notification, the portal will automatically direct the user to a payment screen. When a customer receives an invoice via email from MCAQD, there are two payment options:
- Payment for all MCAQD invoices can be made by visiting the link provided in the invoice email. Select ‘Pay Invoice’, enter the invoice number, then select ‘Make an ePayment’. No account or login is required for this option.
- AQD Online Portal users can also continue to pay invoices at their convenience by logging in to their SCS Electronic Signature account and selecting the ‘Invoice’ tab.
Troubleshooting AQD Online Portal Accounts
- Adding Additional Organizations to Your AQD Online Portal Account
- Adding Certifier Role to Your Existing AQD Online Portal Account
Receiving ‘too many answer attempts’ when submitting?