Permit Actions

There are a number of actions that can be taken on existing permits:

Permit Action Request:

  • Cancellation - request to terminate a project and remit payment for any outstanding fees.
  • Extension - If within 180 days of the permit's expiration date, one free extension of 180 day may be possible.
  • Refund - a check or credit to the original account will be issued in 4 to 6 weeks.

After printing and completing the Permit Action Request (PDF) form, you may scan and email a copy to Customer Service or fax to 602-506-3282, mail or drop off the form at the office. once the form is received, you should receive a response in 7 to 10 business days.

Renewal of Expired Permits: