Posted on: August 26, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: August 26
Get information on school benchmarks to monitor, requirements for onsite learning and school waivers, long-term care facility updates, personal protective equipment donations, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The August 26, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Mask Mandate in Effect for Maricopa County
- County Services Impacted by COVID-19
- Key Message: School Benchmarks to Monitor
- What Is The On-Site Learning Requirement?
- How Can Schools Qualify For A Waiver?
- Is The Situation In Long-Term Care Facilities Improving?
- Personal Protective Equipment Donation
- Food Bank Donations
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources