Posted on: August 27, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: August 27
Get information on the level of community spread in Maricopa County, what a phased business reopening looks like, the difference between business and school benchmarks, preventative measure, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The August 27, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Business Benchmarks Met
- Mask Mandate in Effect for Maricopa County
- Key Message: New Covid-19 Data Released; Community Spread In Maricopa County Now Considered “Moderate”
- What Does A Phased Business Reopening Look Like?
- The Difference Between Business And School Benchmarks
- When Will My Child’s School Offer In-Person Learning?
- Preventive Measures Work. Keep It Up!
- County Agencies at Work
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources