Posted on: September 25, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: Sept. 25
Get the latest information on the County relief and health services, vaccines, preventing spread in the workplace, school outbreaks, mental health resource, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The September 25 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Mask Mandate
- County Services Impacted by COVID-19
- Key Message: A County That Cares
- How Close Are We To Getting A COVID-19 Vaccine?
- What Can I Do To Prevent COVID-19 In My Workplace?
- My School Has An Outbreak. What Information Will We Get?
- Mental Health Resources for Students
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources