Posted on: September 30, 2020
Daily COVID-19 Update: Sept. 30
Get the latest information on case counts, antibody testing, importance of the flu vaccine this year, masks for schools, suicide prevention, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
The September 29 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Serosurvey Offers Free Antibody Testing
- County Services Impacted by COVID-19
- Key Message: Don’t Throw Away Your Shot
- 3 Options To Get The Flu Vaccine
- Need Masks For School?
- Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
- Respond to the Census 2020
- Trusted Sources