Posted on: January 11, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: Jan. 11
Get the latest information on Phase 1B vaccination appointments, availability update, Phase 1B populations, what to do while you wait for your turn, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
January 11, 2020 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
- Key Message: More Locations And Appointments Coming For Phase 1B Vaccinations
- Appointment Availability Update
- Adults Age 75 And Older
- School And Child Care Workers
- Law Enforcement And Protective Services Workers
- When Is It My Turn?
- In The Meantime…
- Trusted Sources