Posted on: February 24, 2021
Daily COVID-19 Update: Feb. 24
Get the latest information on cases reported in Maricopa County, vaccine doses given at County sites, COVID-19 testing, percentage of residents now vaccinated, vaccinating older adults, where to look for appointments, and more.
View the Full Update Here>
February 24, 2021 Update Includes:
- Number of COVID-19 Cases in Maricopa County
- Number of Vaccine Doses Given at County Sites
- COVID-19 Testing Available
- More Than 18% Of Maricopa County Residents Have Received At Least One Dose
- Vaccinating Older Adults
- Where Should I Look For An Appointment?
- Johnson and Johnson Vaccine
- Trusted Sources